Industrial Printing Systems
Large format digital printing equipment requires high-precision motion control systems to print high-resolution images at high speeds. Whether printing on large sheets or material from roll-to-roll, ACS Motion Control’s advanced multi-axis controller and drive products and motion-to-process capabilities yield increased machine throughput and accuracy.
- High Precision XYZ Gantry and Stacked Systems
- Dynamic Inkjet Print Head Control
- Roll-to-Roll Material Printing
- Universal Servo Drive Technology for Maximum Machine Design Flexibility
- ServoBoost for Increasing Print Resolution and Throughput
- Position Event Generation (PEG) for High-Speed Inkjet Print Control
- Dynamic Error Compensation for Increasing Print Accuracy
- Smarter Gantry Control
- Host Application Libraries
What I really like when using ACS Motion Control systems is the high flexibility and high performance of the controllers. You can drive a linear motor, ac servo or stepper drive on the same output and it is possible to scale the number of drives as needed but the interface is always the same. ACS Motion Control has great support, real experts and sophisticated algorithms also for tricky and challenging projects. They are always open for direct contact in case of problems and for customized adjustments of the controllers if needed.