Additive Manufacturing Systems
High-precision industrial additive manufacturing (3D printing) systems are capable of generating complex production-grade structures with micron-level resolution features. ACS Motion Control’s unique capabilities and services enable OEMs to achieve higher printing resolution, better machine throughput, and shorter time-to-market.
- High-Precision XYZ Gantry and Stacked Systems
- Linear Motor, Ballscrew, and Belt-Actuated Stages
- Dynamic Flow/Dispensing Control
- Laser-Cured 3D Printing Systems
- Systems with CNC-Style User Interfaces
- Systems with Graphical CAD-to-Motion User Interfaces
- Multi-Axis Position-Based Triggering for High-Throughput 3D Printing
- Universal Servo Drive Technology for Maximum Machine Design Flexibility
- SPiiPlusSPC Additive Manufacturing Machine Control Software
- Servo Boost for Increasing Print Resolution and Throughput
- G and M Code Programming
- Segmented Motion
I believe the training (for our Additive Manufacturing system development engineers and technicians) was highly effective. I've spoken one on one with several of the attendees and I know each one got something new... mission accomplished!