PC-Based Soft EtherCAT Master Motion Controller
The SPiiPlusSC-HP is designed to meet the needs of OEMs with demanding multi-axis motion control applications. Running in the host PC without any additional hardware, SPiiPlusSC-HP provides high-speed shared RAM communication for data-intensive applications such as high-speed vision SMT pick place assembly equipment. It leverages powerful application development capabilities and profile generation algorithms to reduce time to market and maximize motion system performance. It can control ACS products within the SPiiPlus Motion Control Platform as well as 3rd party EtherCAT devices, providing flexibility for the motion control system designer.
Key Specs and Capabilities
- Controller Axes: 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, or 64
- Host PC Applications Communication: TCP/IP, Shared RAM
- Max EtherCAT Cycle Rate: 5kHz
- Mounting: Embedded in PC (Run-time license on USB dongle required)
- Optional Proprietary ACS Features: NetworkBoost, MotionBoost, Flexible Configuration
- Note: The SPiiPlusSC-HP installation package is not hosted on the ACS website. Customers: please contact the ACS Support team for access to this file.