ACS’ global team of motion control experts are excited to engage with prospective and existing customers and partners at the SPS exhibition in Nuremburg, Germany, November 8-10, 2022.
Our booth, number 1-240, will feature exhibits and live demonstrations highlighting recent developments in our High-Performance OEM Motion Controller and Drive Solutions offering. These innovations will be of particular interest for designers of Semiconductor, FPD, Electronics Manufacturing, and Laser Processing equipment:
- The latest products from our IDM Series of DS402 EtherCAT drives for high-precision motion stages
- The latest products from our ECM Series of all-in-one motion controllers with integrated drives for cost- and space-sensitive OEM machines
- The latest products from our SPiiPlus Platform flagship EtherCAT-based motion control ecosystem for OEM machines with demanding motion requirements
- Real-time motion control application programming extensions including Real-Time C Functions, User-Defined Functions, and Data Structures
- Advanced multi-axis motion profile generation algorithms including SmoothPTP and SmoothPath
- Advanced servo control algorithms including LearningBoost and Non-Linear Control
- Advanced laser and inspection/metrology triggering capabilities
- Smarter Motion Tools (SMT) automated motion stage performance measurement and verification software
- Many more newly- and soon-to-be-released features and capabilities
To reserve a meeting/demonstration with our experts on any of the above topics or other topics of interest, please click here.
ACS also extends a warm invitation to our customers and partners, many of whom we haven’t met in person since before the pandemic, to attend a social hour at our booth from 16:30 – 17:30 on November 8 (Day 1 of the show). During our Customer and Partner Appreciation Social Hour, appetizers and beverages will be served and there will be a brief keynote presentation by ACS’ CEO Dror Marom. Please RSVP here and join us for this special event!
Finally, ACS is delighted to use the SPS exhibition as an opportunity to introduce our Shared Vision to our customers and partners. We look forward to meeting you at SPS and working in long-term partnership together!