This three-day course is intended for service engineers and maintenance personal to minimize downtime due to any new procedure, process or servicing.
The course will provide service engineers on connection, component parameter verification, tune and basic ACSPL+ programming to be able to swiftly isolate problems and improve effective trouble shooting skills. Demonstrations and hands-on activities will aid in creating an engaged learning environment.
Join us as we host upcoming training sessions: TBD
Service Technical Training Outline
- Introduction to SPiiPlus MMI Application Studio
- EtherCAT and System Setup
- Component configuration and Tuning verifications
- Introduction to ACSPL+ Programming
- Diagnostics & Monitoring
- Safety and Fault responses
- Troubleshooting Guidance
- Hands-on activities!
On-Demand Training & Tutorial Videos are available here.